Dealing with Difficult People & Difficult Issues
- Coleman, Daniel, Working With Emotional Intelligence (New York: Bantam Books 1998).
- Kroeger, Otto and Janet M. Thuesen, Type Talk At Work: How The 16 Personality Types Determine Your Success On The Job (New York: Dell Publishing, 1992).
- Patterson, Kerry, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan and Al Switzler, Crucial Conversations: Tools For Talking When Stakes Are High (New York: McGraw-Hill, 2002).
- Scott, Susan, Fierce Conversations: Achieving Success at Work & in Life One Conversation at a Time (New York: Berkley Publishing Group, 2002).
- Stone, Douglas, Bruce Patton and Sheila Heen, Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most (New York: Viking Penguin, 1999).
- Tannen, Deborah, You Just Don't Understand: Women and Men in Conversation (New York: Ballantine Books, 1990). Marshall Rosenberg, Non Violent Communication
Books Which May be of Interest to You
- The Good Divorce – A Psychoanalyst’s Exploration of Separation, Divorce, and Childcare by Arthur Leonoff
- Children Who Resist Postseparation Parental Contact – A Differential Approach for Legal and Mental Health Professionals by Barbara Jo Fidler, Nicholas Bala and Michael A. Saini